Thailand tourist visa allows Vietnamese citizens up to 90 days’ stay in Thailand. This is usually granted as a 60-day visa but can be extended to up to 90 days in total.
How to proceed to get a Thai eVisa from Vietnam ?
- Filling out the Thai application form with the correct details,
- Submitting the Thai eVisa application form and receiving a confirmation email,
- Your application will be assessed by the Thai Government and immigration authorities,
- You will be notified via email as to whether your Thailand eVisa has been approved or not
- In the case that your Thai visa has been approved, applicants should print the Thai eVisa ready for travel
Please note: the visa is only valid with the corresponding passport and correct details.
The requirements for Vietnamese Citizens when applying for the Thai eVisa
- All Vietnamese passports should be valid at the time of visa application and be valid for at least 6months on the date of entry to Vietnam.
- The applicant must be eligible for Thailand visa application.
- The visa fee must be paid with a valid credit or debit card.
- An email address is required for receiving the visa